The Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter is one of the best filters known to hydroponic growers. This product contains Australian-mined RC412 carbon which is the maximum activated carbon available, and is designed with a fully reversible neck to give maximum flexibility for a new or smaller scale grower.
- Fully reversible duct-coupling end maintains lifespan
- Effective removal of harmful odours and particles from grow areas
- 100% RC412 carbon and top quality construction
- Perfectly matches a huge range and variety of sizes
WHAT YOU GET:
Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter contains:
- 1 X Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter from 100mm x 300mm (4″ x 12″)
With a 30mm bed of carbon this is a much lighter and compact filter, providing a lifespan of up to 12 months and a product which you can truly depend on. We recommend swapping the duct-coupling end around with the bottom every 8-12 weeks for maximum efficiency, and this will also help the product maintain its long life.
- £200.00 – £375.00
- £60.00 – £290.00
- £95.00 – £230.00
- £199.96 – £285.99