Lumatek digital ballasts are the most advanced lighting solution for modern horticulture. Small, compact, and completely silent these E-Ballasts are able to deliver more lumens while using less electricity than standard magnetic ballasts.
Unlike traditional ‘core and coil’ magnetic ballasts, Lumateks are microprocessor-controlled and able to evaluate and compensate for the actual state of lamp degradation and voltage fluctuations in power supply from your local grid. This means that Lumateks are able to provide a precise controlled output voltage to the lamp ensuring optimum PAR levels are achieved.
Lumatek products include Super Lumen and Multi-Watt Dimmable ranges: 250w, 400w, 600w, dual 600w, 750w and 1000w.
- Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Electronic ballast for 250W, 400W & 600W HPS or MH lamps
- Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Current: 2.70A
- Input power: 630W
- Output power: 600W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175 to 275V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Environment temperature for full load operation: -25 to 40°C (-13 to 104°F)
- Enclosure temperature rise (Δt): 35°C (95°F)
- Environment IP require: >IP23
- Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%, non-condensing.
You may also like…
- £65.00 – £85.00
- £18.00 – £50.00
- £35.00 – £80.00
- £75.00 – £130.00
- £70.00 – £75.00
- £35.00 – £60.00
- £339.00 – £450.00